Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi people of the internet and welcome to this new thread!
You don't want to know what goes on in my brain, but maybe this will be something interesting!

So I woke up as usually, and something popped into my brain.
I think a few people made almost the same suggestion, but I can't find it anymore, I'm announcing...

RETRO SUNDAY

giphy[1].gif

What is Retro Sunday?

Retro Sunday will bring back a lot of nostalgia. It will be every Sunday every 2 weeks (Or maybe once a month). The main goal is to bring back old maps, kits, lobbies and much more. Just like you have a feeling this is your first time playing on Cube.

What's the point of Retro Sunday?

Giving a little twist to Cube. Every, like every server has always the same games, and sometimes they come with new games or updates for games. Sometimes games get removed, and people get sad and start crying. Y'all know that a lot of people want Money Walls back, and some people even ask "where's build battle?". By adding Retro Sunday, people would have the ability to play their favourite games that got removed, play on their favourite maps that got removed (Pokemon, Ice, Biomes for example) and use the old kits (Like the E. Pearl one in Skywars)

Why only every 2 weeks, or even once a month?

Because I think it will cost a lot of effort to make this happen, and we have to be realistic. If this happens every week that means we don't have a normal Sunday, you are forced to play it every Sunday, which is in my opinion too much every week. It's a little addition, it's not supposed to take over the server, so every 2 weeks or once a month is more than enough.

Ideas?
I'd love to hear every opinion about this, so if you have more ideas to make this more awesome, feel free to suggest them down below and I'll add them to the list.

List:
- Hide and Seek
- 1.8 Assasination
-
-
-
-

Lemme know what you think of it!
MooMoo's outta here o/

pokemon-happy[1].gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 204478

I really like this idea MooMoo!
This seems very original and unique to other threads, and will sure bring a lot of nostalgia to people.
Unfortunately, I don't really have any ideas to put in this thread :(

Reactions: Cynamooo

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
I suggest to make it "Retro Friday". Will make it more better and it's especially on the weekend so that everybody gets a chance to see how it was... Back to the good ol' times..
There also might be special cubelets (not the ones given to ranks) that can be made newly, too.
Well, those are my ideas for now... Might as well edit this to add something if I get and idea later on.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
Hi people of the internet and welcome to this new thread!
You don't want to know what goes on in my brain, but maybe this will be something interesting!

So I woke up as usually, and something popped into my brain.
I think a few people made almost the same suggestion, but I can't find it anymore, I'm announcing...

RETRO SUNDAY

View attachment 132474

What is Retro Sunday?

Retro Sunday will bring back a lot of nostalgia. It will be every Sunday every 2 weeks (Or maybe once a month). The main goal is to bring back old maps, kits, lobbies and much more. Just like you have a feeling this is your first time playing on Cube.

What's the point of Retro Sunday?

Giving a little twist to Cube. Every, like every server has always the same games, and sometimes they come with new games or updates for games. Sometimes games get removed, and people get sad and start crying. Y'all know that a lot of people want Money Walls back, and some people even ask "where's build battle?". By adding Retro Sunday, people would have the ability to play their favourite games that got removed, play on their favourite maps that got removed (Pokemon, Ice, Biomes for example) and use the old kits (Like the E. Pearl one in Skywars)

Why only every 2 weeks, or even once a month?

Because I think it will cost a lot of effort to make this happen, and we have to be realistic. If this happens every week that means we don't have a normal Sunday, you are forced to play it every Sunday, which is in my opinion too much every week. It's a little addition, it's not supposed to take over the server, so every 2 weeks or once a month is more than enough.

Ideas?
I'd love to hear every opinion about this, so if you have more ideas to make this more awesome, feel free to suggest them down below and I'll add them to the list.

List:
- Hide and Seek
- 1.8 Assasination
-
-
-
-

Lemme know what you think of it!
MooMoo's outta here o/

View attachment 132475

I hope they take this to consideration because It's great, as much as I love cubecraft now I still miss the god ol' maps and games.
2 weeks might be to little time in between so like you said, every month or so would be great.

Ideas?

- Candy map, Survival games
- Desert map, Survival games
- Steampunk map, Survival games
As you can see I'm a big fan of survival games

Last edited:
Reactions: Cynamooo and Megaaa

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I hope they take this to consideration because It's great, as much as I love cubecraft now I still miss the god ol' maps and games.
2 weeks might be to little time in between so like you said, every month or so would be great.

- Candy map, Survival games
- Desert map, Survival games
- Steampunk map, Survival games
As you can see I'm a big fan of survival games (¬‿¬)
-Village, Survival Games. :)
Normally old maps will automatically be added ;)

Reactions: Sotis
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom