• No! Explain

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Do you know that feeling when you kill somebody in Eggwars and he respawns RIGHT BACK and knocks you off the edge or something else and you cant do ANYTHING in 5 seconds (after the respawn protection is over). I mean when you are rushing someone's island. So i thought why you cant do THIS! --> if somebody kills you you will respawn in the sky and spectating for only 5 seconds and respawning back to your own island. So when you're rushing you will be able to break the egg without getting disturbed in 5 seconds and if that guy will respawn back you can hit him/she (no respawn protection).
And thats my thread i hope you like this cause otherwise you cant break an egg normally they can easily spam click you off the edge of their island with all of your armor.

See ya!
Ahs_Master

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No Respawn Protection = Spawn Killers, which are worse than mid campers
hoooold your horses buddy

Removing spawn protection isn't going to happen, as it's just too easy to camp them. Imagine them trying to run across a bridge: They'd be an insta kill since they'll die by an arrow or a few melee hits. Instead of this, respawn timers could work out.
Respawn timers are good for 2 reasons:
A) That way, naked respawning pleb lords can't wreck your armor for free & having no costs doing it
B) It discourages kill farming as respawn timers make farming less rewarded than it is now.
I think I've suggested this twice and gone into detail, so check those out if you want some more information.

Reactions: MoJoJoJo

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017

A) That way, naked respawning pleb lords can't wreck your armor for free & having no costs doing it
B) It discourages kill farming as respawn timers make farming less rewarded than it is now.
It isnt about timers its about spawn protect.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

I think I've suggested this twice and gone into detail, so check those out if you want some more information.
I like having the respawn timer, but he also suggested removing the spawn protection entirely. That's what I don't want.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Trump this thread is about spawn timers not soawn protect . You confused me . AHS master , you didnt bother to correct me . Now ive made a fool of myself , again EDIT : just noticed spawn protect in thread .

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Trump this thread is about spawn timers not soawn protect . You confused me . AHS master , you didnt bother to correct me . Now ive made a fool of myself , again EDIT : just noticed spawn protect in thread .
I like having the respawn timer, but he also suggested removing the spawn protection entirely. That's what I don't want.
I swear to god I actually removed the first part of the comment talking about that... I'm re-typing it & editing as we speak

I swear... this is a hella-confusing thread..

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just remove the damn Spawn Protection already.
You have yourself to blaim if you can't fight against other teams and you get completely obliterated. Having to use Spawn protection is just simply pathetic, smh.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I agree. It's really annoying when players re-spawn the second I kill them, and I'm not able to destroy their egg in EggWars.
Keep up the stunning work!

Thank you. :)

Reactions: Ahs_Master

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
As much as I hate spawn protection, it can't be removed. Spawn protection decreases spawn killing, and its also a "last resort" for people who are in jeopardy. It'll be a lot more unfair for the player who gets killed, not being able to even stand a chance when respawning, then a normal player getting annoyed by naked gods. Shortening the spawn protection would probably be better than removing it entirely. Besides, you can literally just block yourself in to break an egg, there, Problem solved.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
A lot of people made threads about this and i still like it the way it is, i don't see the problem with it.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
As much as I hate spawn protection, it can't be removed. Spawn protection decreases spawn killing, and its also a "last resort" for people who are in jeopardy. It'll be a lot more unfair for the player who gets killed, not being able to even stand a chance when respawning, then a normal player getting annoyed by naked gods. Shortening the spawn protection would probably be better than removing it entirely. Besides, you can literally just block yourself in to break an egg, there, Problem solved.
But with a lot of pressure they will spam click you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom