Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustGames4You

Jun 15, 2015
i mean when you get killed you won't die on respawn so you have time to run away if a team kills you again

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think you can just wait on the respawn screen, can't you? If so, if somebody is spawn-killing you it's probably because you're attacking them as they're approaching the egg, so just wait on the respawn screen for a while or make a run for a nearby bridge.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I maked this suggestion already and some people said it ruins the game
The stragety is: Keep killing him, destroy their egg and another team is killed.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I agree. Being spawn killed over and over again is just annoying.
5 seconds in which you can at least try to possibly get a weapon would be great. You´d still have a lot less than the team attacking you.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Perhaps instead a spawn delay? It would be impossible to break obsidian leading to an egg with invincible players punching you to death :I

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
If you're getting bombarded by another team, your team is all getting spawn killed, what's 5 seconds of protection going to do? There's really nowhere to run, after they destroy your egg & you're running around with nothing you don't have much of a chance.

Reactions: Sophie

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Perhaps instead a spawn delay? It would be impossible to break obsidian leading to an egg with invincible players punching you to death :I
they are not "invincible" only for a short period, and they are punching.... no weapons, it isnt like they are gonna punch you to death in 5 seconds....

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
they are not "invincible" only for a short period, and they are punching.... no weapons, it isnt like they are gonna punch you to death in 5 seconds....
Obsidian takes I think 14 seconds to break with a regular pickaxe, and that time isn't reduced by much just because you have efficiency III. They can spawn back faster than you can break their obsidian, and having 5 players punching your at best iron armour, you could actually die in just a few respawns.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I don't think this would happen that much, because if they can spawnkill you they can also destroy your egg and you won't respawn.
I don't think they would just spawn kill you for fun and keep doing that without destroying your team's egg.

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I don't like the grace period or the 5 second respawn, because for be when a match starts i got to the center and go to another team's egg as quickly as i can, its their fault for not protect their egg or paying attention. This is my stragety

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom