Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
^Title
Just curious of what you guys use for Cubecraft, or Minecraft in general, do you like more vanilla looking textures, or do you like pvp style textures or something completely different, and why?

Reactions: Silco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I just like the look of vanilla Minecraft just cuz I am so used to it and I feel like when using texture packs you are changing the game's shape, and I have been always on vanilla from 2013 (ofc I tried to have some but not even for weeks, just so if someone tells me: did you even use or try a pack? I would say yes).

Except if it was like among slimes, lucky islands, etc.... then I would use its' texture pack to play how it should be.

And yea! That is my opinion :D

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
I am using the faithful texture pack for years. Because it is an improved version of the default textures of the game and I feel comfortable when using it. I don't like any texture packs that makes big changes to the textures of the game.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I just use any lag-preventing pack. I don't really care what it looks like either. The only thing I'd prefer is a nighttime sky pack, which is what I have right now.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom