Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

Here a very simple suggestion. It is not much so this thread won’t be long.

my suggestion is to give a prefix or a confirm message from a staff member to the message that resolved the question/problem.

Sometimes there are a lot of messages and it is not clear what message is the correct one.
Of course when a staff member answers, it’s clear enough. But sometimes it gets the resolved prefix then a lot of players have answered.

A prefix to the answer or a confim message from a staff member would be nice.

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If this thread gets implemented, it wouldn’t even be necessary anymore, but for now it seems like a good idea!
You suggestion does help, but it isn’t really the point that I want to make.

When there are 4 messages with an answer, the thread sometimes gets set on resolved and that’s it. A confirm message from a staff member would be nice.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh this is a great suggestion, StackOverflow has this as well, although this is about coding answers, I find it really helpful.

example.png

But I have a few suggestions:
- Wouldn't it be better for the person asking the question to mark 1 answer as 'correct'?
for example, a shadow mute support thread has different solutions, so a staff member marking an answer
correctly when it is not even correct for the person asking the question, doesn't really make any sense.

- Placing the correct marked answers to the top will probably be good as well, since you get the straight answer
without scrolling to a lot of other answers.

Reactions: Lozora and Quis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom