Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

Here a very simple suggestion. It is not much so this thread won’t be long.

my suggestion is to give a prefix or a confirm message from a staff member to the message that resolved the question/problem.

Sometimes there are a lot of messages and it is not clear what message is the correct one.
Of course when a staff member answers, it’s clear enough. But sometimes it gets the resolved prefix then a lot of players have answered.

A prefix to the answer or a confim message from a staff member would be nice.

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If this thread gets implemented, it wouldn’t even be necessary anymore, but for now it seems like a good idea!
You suggestion does help, but it isn’t really the point that I want to make.

When there are 4 messages with an answer, the thread sometimes gets set on resolved and that’s it. A confirm message from a staff member would be nice.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh this is a great suggestion, StackOverflow has this as well, although this is about coding answers, I find it really helpful.

example.png

But I have a few suggestions:
- Wouldn't it be better for the person asking the question to mark 1 answer as 'correct'?
for example, a shadow mute support thread has different solutions, so a staff member marking an answer
correctly when it is not even correct for the person asking the question, doesn't really make any sense.

- Placing the correct marked answers to the top will probably be good as well, since you get the straight answer
without scrolling to a lot of other answers.

Reactions: Lozora and Quis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom