• no, Let the leaderbords stay like they are

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Yes, Reset the leaderbords

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
Hello all,

i think it wil be nice if all leaderborts getting a reset so everyone can get a new change to get in it.
(only not the new games)

Maybe u like my idee :)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
To reset the leaderboards I'm guessing there would have to be a stat reset too. Otherwise you would have to have a total of like 4 stat boards in the lobby for overall wins and after reset wins.

Personally I think resetting the leaderboards in some games would be great :P It's just the stats reset that would come with it if you wanted a really clean lobby look.

I mean an overall wins leaderboard could be added into lobbies as like an Easter egg or something and just add another line to the stats board. I don't know though :P I think the stats would get complicated considering I think everyone would hate seeing all their stats that they worked really hard for disappear.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
To reset the leaderboards I'm guessing there would have to be a stat reset too. Otherwise you would have to have a total of like 4 stat boards in the lobby for overall wins and after reset wins.
Or you could have leaderboards that only consider wins from the last 30 days or so. Then you'd just have to add one more stat to the exiosting stat boards.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Or you could have leaderboards that only consider wins from the last 30 days or so. Then you'd just have to add one more stat to the exiosting stat boards.
I was literally just thinking about that after I came here because of the notifications I got from this thread xD I like the idea of a monthly leaderboard

Reactions: Kloska

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Does a time spent leaderboard sound good? Something like
EggWars (Top player of the week)
Jefsweatsgames
42 hours, 39 minutes and 12 seconds.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Does a time spent leaderboard sound good? Something like
EggWars (Top player of the week)
Jefsweatsgames
42 hours, 39 minutes and 12 seconds.
Doesn't sound good to me. If people really wanted to get up there, thy could join a game with a friend, kill everyone else and then just wait for hours. Time spent isn't really an achievement in my opinion.
We could still have this on a website where you could see the top players for any statistic but I wouldn't want this in game.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I think this would be great but under the following conditions: I think the leaderboards should reset monthly to give every player a chance to get on the leaderboards. Your stats however should not change as this is for yourself only and not public unless you tell people, Having a monthly reset will also get a lot of people hyped for the start of every month to be the first on when it resets so they can claim their spot on the leaderboard for a short period of time until someone else takes them over. Overall +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: Edgeless

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I was literally just thinking about that after I came here because of the notifications I got from this thread xD I like the idea of a monthly leaderboard
If you guys want Season/Monthly Leaderboards to be added, reply to my thread that goes about Season Leaderboards;
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-season-leaderboards.195805/

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you guys want Season/Monthly Leaderboards to be added, reply to my thread that goes about Season Leaderboards;
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-season-leaderboards.195805/
For some reason you are not allowed to reply to old threads so we can't reply to that thread. Anyway, I'd prefer a leaderboard that adds up the points of the last 30 days at each time over a monthly reset. You'd have to store the stats daily instead of monthly, but that would eliminate a situation where it becomes useless to try and get on the leaderboard if you are far behind before the monthly reset.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
For some reason you are not allowed to reply to old threads so we can't reply to that thread. Anyway, I'd prefer a leaderboard that adds up the points of the last 30 days at each time over a monthly reset. You'd have to store the stats daily instead of monthly, but that would eliminate a situation where it becomes useless to try and get on the leaderboard if you are far behind before the monthly reset.
Ohh sorry I didn't know that you're not allowed to reply to old threads and btw Monthly Leaderboards are very wanted by the community ! I really hope they'll do at least a test period of the Monthly Leaderboards...

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I suggest keep the main/overall leaderboard but also add monthly leader boards somewhere in the lobby

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I suggest keep the main/overall leaderboard but also add monthly leader boards somewhere in the lobby
Ofcourse they should keep the Overall Leaderboards...I mean how fr**king awesome is it to be on the Overall Leaderboards !?!?! :D Adding Monthly Leaderboards is just a very cool thing and by adding it you give newcomers also the chance to make it onto a leaderboard !! :P

Reactions: Edgeless

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Ofcourse they should keep the Overall Leaderboards...I mean how fr**king awesome is it to be on the Overall Leaderboards !?!?! :D Adding Monthly Leaderboards is just a very cool thing and by adding it you give newcomers also the chance to make it onto a leaderboard !! :p
Exactly my point

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom