Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Dear Server Cubecraft Team,

I am writing this letter to express my interest in obtaining the YouTube rank on your server. My name is Technical Pro and my Minecraft username is TechnicalPro789. I have been an active member of the Cubecraft community for quite some time now and I have developed a substantial following on my YouTube channel.

As a content creator, I have been creating high-quality Minecraft videos on my channel, Technical Pro, for a while now. I love playing Minecraft and I am passionate about creating content that is not only enjoyable but also informative for my viewers. I have always been a big fan of Cubecraft and have been playing on your server for a while now. I believe that obtaining the YouTube rank on your server would be a great opportunity for me to grow my channel and showcase my content to a wider audience.

I have read through the requirements for obtaining the YouTube rank and I meet all the necessary criteria. I have more than the required number of subscribers and my videos meet the quality standards set by your server. I understand that obtaining the YouTube rank is not an easy feat, but I am willing to put in the effort and commitment required to maintain this rank.

In conclusion, I would like to request that you consider my application for the YouTube rank on your server. I believe that I would be a valuable addition to your community and I would be honored to represent your server on my YouTube channel.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Technical Pro]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom