Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Please make 'Strike-through' a separate option on the ribbon, so we don't have to click 'Insert' to access it.

BEFORE:
upload_2017-9-15_10-28-17-png.137587


----------
----------
----------

AFTER:
upload_2017-9-15_10-28-48-png.137588



tumblr_o8cntrlSJQ1ttdkobo1_400.gif

@andyschofie @Camezonda @Younisco @Sophie
 

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Would make sense. I've never used it but now that I see it, doesn't make sense at all. Good idea Sophie. Definitely needs to be changed.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom