Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Hey! I have made this suggestion awhile back and i thought i would bring it up again to see what people think of this and to see what staff think of this. So to start off im talking about making reports on the forums and not the in game report system.
Its super annoying having put time into making a report just to have it closed because the user was banned by sentinel. its makes you feel like you just wasted your time and that no one cares about your report. My suggestion is instead of denying a report of a user already being banned by sentinel, you add it on as evidence, Since sentinel bans are only 7 days for the first time a user is banned, With more evidence added that user could be banned for the intended 30 days for hacking, Since there would be proof. Not only would this make us the community happier since our reports would stop being denied, it would also help keep hackers off the server since most the time, People who hack will hack again.

Also it would help with appeals, Almost everyday i see the same things in the staff help discord. People saying they did not hack and they were falsely banned by sentinel because of lag or a glitch or just people out right calling sentinel trash and things as such. Since there would be proof added to there report, that would not be the case as much anymore.

Recap if you don't want to read everything lol
- Instead of denying reports of users who are banned by sentinel, There added on top of the reports
- Would keep hackers off the server for a longer time since there ban would be 30 days instead of 7 days
- Would make the community feel like there work towards banning hackers is not a complete waste of time because sentinel was faster then they we able to record and report.
- Could cause more people to make reports because they feel like its not a waste of time anymore and that there work is gratified and appreciative.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :D

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I personally think reports should be handled when sentinal/staff members/ other reports banned the player. The 'closed' means that you didn't have enough proof, but you did have enough proof, and if the person wasn't banned by sentinal/ staff members/other reports, they would end up being banned because of your report. So I'd like to see reports still being handled, even if sentinal/staff members/ other reports caused a ban for the rulebreaker.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I personally think reports should be handled when sentinal/staff members/ other reports banned the player. The 'closed' means that you didn't have enough proof, but you did have enough proof, and if the person wasn't banned by sentinal/ staff members/other reports, they would end up being banned because of your report. So I'd like to see reports still being handled, even if sentinal/staff members/ other reports caused a ban for the rulebreaker.
Very confused if you are agreeing with me, or not lol.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked. This is against rule 3.11 from our official forum rules.

In the future, before you create a suggestion thread on the forums, please use the Search Forums option to see if someone else has already suggested the same thing in the past. If you find out that the same topic has already been discussed, feel free to contribute to that thread instead of creating new ones. You are allowed to revive old threads if you have a good reason to do it.

In your case, here's a suggestion by a member of the community that is the same as yours. Both the community and staff have paid attention to it, so feel free to read their opinions and contribute to the thread.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/repost-suggestion-about-reports.211920/

Thank you! Thread locked.

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom