Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cool2570

Apr 1, 2016
I may have put this in the wrong section but...

I was just in a game with 3 teamers and since I didn't have any video recording software I had to use screenshots instead, but when I went to report them, I saw that only videos were allowed. It's impossible for me to go back and record them now so I would like to ask why I have to record instead of screenshot. I took many screenshots of them at different times, and also zoomed on their names to highlight the offenders, I believe those screenshots should be valid evidence to report them.

In case you want to see the screenshots, I have put link below:
http://imgur.com/a/eqeuQ

If this is not sufficient please let me know why, thanks in advance.

P.S. I also beat them to make sure the 'don't team' message got through

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
We do not accept screenshots as evidence, because it can be misleading. People could get falsly banned because someone took screenshots which looks like the player is breaking the rules.

Reporting hackers with Screenshots: staff won't be able to recognize killaura/bhop/scaffold, only "fly" hacks because the person is floating in the air, which might be hacks, might be a levitation arrow, or he might be falling.

Reporting teamers with screenshots: A couple screenshots and someone could get falsly banned because it looks like they're teaming. Staff doesn't ban for looks like hacking or looks like teaming, staff bans for hacking and teaming if they're 200% sure this(/these) person(s) is(/are) breaking the rules.

About the screenshots: It just looks like 2 people next to eachother they might be teaming but who knows? maybe one of the persons didn't noticed the other one and they attacked eachother later? This doesn't prove anything. Like I said, staff needs to be sure the players are breaking the rules before they get punished.

If you have any further questions you can create a private conversation with me https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=marieke2001
-Locked.

Reactions: cool2570 and Soeshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom