• No (Please post why)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Hello! So earlier today I reported some teamers in solo SkyWars but I made a typo in one of the names. It was such a subtle typo (lower case L instead of a capital i). It ended up taking quite a while before I realised.

The Problem
When you make a subtle typo like the one in the introduction, it can be difficult to realise what's wrong with the name as it is such a small mistake. It can sometimes take a while before you realise you put a lower case L instead of a capital i. When you try to create the report you get this error message:
8d334d3b5c17b47d1cc59cfd6a38f869.png

The Solution
When this happens I suggest that instead of the "Error! THAT user has never logged into the server" message it's something such as:
25753ce718b1d0eca62dbcad1eda94f3.png

I personally think this would make it a lot easier for anyone who does create reports that include more than one person.

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It affects a little bit but is a "Quality of life" change anyways. Good suggestion

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello! So earlier today I reported some teamers in solo SkyWars but I made a typo in one of the names. It was such a subtle typo (lower case L instead of a capital i). It ended up taking quite a while before I realised.

The Problem
When you make a subtle typo like the one in the introduction, it can be difficult to realise what's wrong with the name as it is such a small mistake. It can sometimes take a while before you realise you put a lower case L instead of a capital i. When you try to create the report you get this error message:

The Solution
When this happens I suggest that instead of the "Error! THAT user has never logged into the server" message it's something such as:

I personally think this would make it a lot more easier for anyone who does create reports that include more than one person.
Voted no... woops. I agree, you have my like :P

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Or you could use your brain and go back and check what your mistake was ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never really took me that long to find out my spelling error... however I’m not you.
As much as it could save a few seconds of going back and checking, I don’t see it as something that’s really worth changing.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Or you could use your brain and go back and check what your mistake was ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never really took me that long to find out my spelling error... however I’m not you.
As much as it could save a few seconds of going back and checking, I don’t see it as something that’s really worth changing.
Some people don't notice it as well as others. It's something that can just make it easier. Everyone so far (except yourself) has agreed it could really help.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

The Problem

The Solution

I personally think this would make it a lot more easier for anyone who does create reports that include more than one person.
I don't see what the harm is in adding a small but useful suggestion! I do not run into this problem unless I have put both usernames in the same box, but I see what you mean.
+1

Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom