Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

Suggestion:
Add stats to the /reports hud. Currently, it only shows the 14 latest reports. I think adding this feature would be a nice addition to the /reports system.

What will it look like?
Gray glass for total reports, green glass for handled reports, and red glass for ''false'' reports in the /reports hud.

Have a nice day!

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi!

Suggestion:
Add stats to the /reports hud. Currently, it only shows the 14 latest reports. I think adding this feature would be a nice addition to the /reports system.

What will it look like?
Gray glass for total reports, green glass for handled reports, and red glass for ''false'' reports in the /reports hud.

Have a nice day!
Is this on bedrock? And if not I think that’s be a great idea

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I completely agree, it's really annoying to only be able to view the last 14 reports. I hope they implement a feature to see all the past reports :D

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I agree with this, as I sometimes want to check like how much /reports I have, but it only shows last 14 reports made. And I would like to see more to just let's say to check if I'm improving you know as an example but as it only shows last 14 it isn't really possible.
Hope this gets added.
Good luck!

Hulk_

Novice Member
May 19, 2020
United States
You can now view your report statistics through the report history command. Upon opening the history gui, you will see a nether star in the bottom of the inventory which shows how many reports you've opened, the amount of reports that have been accepted, and the amount of reports that have been denied.

report stats.png

You will notice the amount of innocent and verified reports will not add up to the total. Any reports that are automatically closed, or marked as "cannot verify" by a staff member are not listed.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom