Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No (EXPLAIN)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So if you report somebody for a reason (example kill aura) and it is CLOSED and if you read the message of the staff member and see if he is already reported for the same reason then i dont want to see CLOSED but another word what says that he is already punished for the same reason and that it can count in with the handled one's. Cause you put effort in to make the reports and see that your report is denied cause another person reported him for the same reason. I want to get change in the reports page.
Hopefully you guys understand my thread if not ask questions underneath the thread!
Anyways have a nice day!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
What do you want to change in the report page?

It does not matter, if a person was earlier than you. There stay closed, but te staff members appreciate it that you have done a lot of work, it seems Maybe negative that There stay closed, but I am sure that it isn't the intension that it looks negative. Like What @DeedsDaDog has suggested: already handled is a good idea, but it does not matter in the result and that is Why you can say that it isn't needed, but I support this idea.

Reactions: Deeds

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
What do you want to change in the report page?

It does not matter, if a person was earlier than you. There stay closed, but te staff members appreciate it that you have done a lot of work, it seems Maybe negative that There stay closed, but I am sure that it isn't the intension that it looks negative. Like What @DeedsDaDog has suggested: already handled is a good idea, but it does not matter in the result and that is Why you can say that it isn't needed, but I support this idea.
Already handled is a GOOD one!!!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I see why you wanna have the closed reports counted in your total banned players. This is not a major problem, people know that the person who has been reported is already been banned by an other reports so they should be happy that they reported the player. For me it is more important to see that the player got banned. It can be hard if you are already waiting for ages to see your reporting getting handled and then you will see a denied report. Just see it as a reward. You reported him but someone helped you making the evidence against the player stronger.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I see why you wanna have the closed reports counted in your total banned players. This is not a major problem, people know that the person who has been reported is already been banned by an other reports so they should be happy that they reported the player. For me it is more important to see that the player got banned. It can be hard if you are already waiting for ages to see your reporting getting handled and then you will see a denied report. Just see it as a reward. You reported him but someone helped you making the evidence against the player stronger.
Yes i agree with that that someone else putted effort in it to punish the player just like you putted effort in it.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Instead of "closed", it may as well just say "already handled". I don't care too much if the player's already been taken care of, so this change doesn't matter to me.
However, I don't think it should count to your accepted report count. Your report was closed due to a player already being punished, which doesn't automatically mean your report would've succeeded. Having a report closed due to a player being punished isn't automatically "Yes, but he was punished" but it's "He was punished". Assuming that the report was correct wouldn't be right.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
There are many threads already to this, and I support them all. It is somewhat annoying. Seeing the red Closed is similar to Denied in my opinion. Still, it is not a big problem. It would be a nice small update they could make. +1

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom