Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Not everyone is able to do 33 reports per day.
A lot of moderators have exams to study for at this moment in time too and they'd rather focus on exams instead of moderation duties.

Also, as well as reports, there are a lot of duties a moderator must do. Some prefer to focus on other areas of moderation instead of just reports.

May I mention, 33 reports can take up to one hour. Maybe even more. The quality of some videos are absolute trash in some reports and we need to ask for opinions if we're unsure about a report. That is time consuming.

I'm pretty sure most moderators will be less busy when exams are finished.
School > Cube

Let me add on,
Aside from looking at reports, mods still have to look at appeals which will take another chunk of time. Having duty/duties in-game etc. Sometimes they will need to set their priority and put their real life things ahead of cube craft. Like studies,exam because they can affect your future. Your report will get done, eventually. As I said, Waiting can be painful, but patience is key.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Also, @Buuuddy said that he does about 1000-1500 reports per day. Believe me; that is a lot. Sometimes it is time for a break, because Staff Members are not aliens or robots or something, but just humans, like us.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Also, @Buuuddy said that he does about 1000-1500 reports per day. Believe me; that is a lot. Sometimes it is time for a break, because Staff Members are not aliens or robots or something, but just humans, like us.
Typo? Hahaha

To give an answer on this thread, there are currently lots of staff members doing exams atm, this is why reports are getting stacked up the past days. We are currently doing as much as we can, but we can't do them all in the 1 day.

I'll lock this thread now to prevent necro-posting in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom