Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft,

I've been reporting a lot the last days. In the last 5 days I've reported 34 people, but only 9 reports have been handled yet. It's really annoying because the next day I see the exact same rule breakers again. Maybe some extra new moderators will help fix this problem.

Kind regards,
Marijn070

• Wow
Reactions: ShinyArrow

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Dear @Marijn070 ,

It's a BIG server so you have to wait until the staff will ban them i reported soo many people and if you wait one week it is solved cause many people make reports so yeah the staff is busy with the reports.

Kind regards
Ahs_Master

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I understand your reactions, but it's really annoying that the same rule breakers are breaking the fun of the games the next day.
did you really start another thread about it 1 day after the last 1 was locked
Did you read any of what @Nikoshka said
EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS
Many staff members have to study for Exams so at this moment the reports won't be handled as quickly
besides wheres the rush in reporting hackers Sentinel will eventually catch them so it is 1 or the other
Also the thing about the new report system is you should be thankful it isn't the old 1 most reports weren't handled in the old 1 this 1 makes sure every report ends up handled

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This is currently one of the biggest servers around therefore a lot of reports from the thousands of players on here! Obviously the best thing you can do is keep reporting so they will eventually get a punishment for breaking rules! I understand it's frustrating but the staff do have other real life things to do!

May 7, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,

I've been reporting a lot the last days. In the last 5 days I've reported 34 people, but only 9 reports have been handled yet. It's really annoying because the next day I see the exact same rule breakers again. Maybe some extra new moderators will help fix this problem.

Kind regards,
Marijn070

If im honest i would argue that the moderators do a fantastic job at stopping hackers/rule breakers however they are only humans they have irl constricts.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I agree. reports don't get handled in time, but CubeCraft is one of the biggest Minecraft servers out there with over 1,000 reports a day. They can't go over all of them in a day or less.

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,

Kind regards,
Marijn070
I know, it's maybe a little bit annoying. I reported 3 people last 3 days and only 1 has been handled yet. But you have to understand it, CubeCraft is a really big server and they have already pretty much moderators. Sometimes you just got to wait a little bit ~

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Dear Cubecraft,

Kind regards,
Marijn070

Mods get about 100+ a day on average, and mods may not have some free time to check. I've reported a person once with a screenshot and it took 5 days. I know waiting is painful at times, but patience is key.
There 1000+ reports in a day. The mods are working hard. Be patient
1000? I don't think so....

Mathz_TP

Mar 19, 2017
True ^_^ cubecraft is very busy just understand them :) imagine if u were the owner, you know how hard it is ?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
There are 30 staff members who are eligible to do reports (e.g admins, mods), if there are 1000 reports a day then this means that each staff member only has to do 33 reports a day. 33? yes, 33. There is no reason why they should be left for days on end.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The only way to fix this is to hire more staff. So if you apply and get accepted, it's just one step closer to solving your problem :)!

However, they are very picky when it come to recruiting new helpers. Sure, recruiting more useful and potential helpers can help, once they get promoted.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Let's snap our fingers and see if it rains moderators. That should do the trick!

By the way,
How can you report 34 people in 5 days. I only find about 0 - 3 rule breakers daily. And I only report 0 - 2.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That's why I say: Get some new moderators so it will be faster.
Not exactly, assuming that most mods are still at school, even you recruit 5 more mods and it's exam time. Its not gonna work

Last edited:

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Ok. Yes, often reports take a long time to handle, but do remember that this isn't the best time for the moderators as most of them have exams that they need to study for. I'm sure later on in the year your reports will get handled much quicker ;)

Reactions: Nikboo
N

Nikboo

There are 30 staff members who are eligible to do reports (e.g admins, mods), if there are 1000 reports a day then this means that each staff member only has to do 33 reports a day. 33? yes, 33. There is no reason why they should be left for days on end.

Not everyone is able to do 33 reports per day.
A lot of moderators have exams to study for at this moment in time too and they'd rather focus on exams instead of moderation duties.

Also, as well as reports, there are a lot of duties a moderator must do. Some prefer to focus on other areas of moderation instead of just reports.

May I mention, 33 reports can take up to one hour. Maybe even more. The quality of some videos are absolute trash in some reports and we need to ask for opinions if we're unsure about a report. That is time consuming.

I'm pretty sure most moderators will be less busy when exams are finished.
School > Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom