Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jaimy-

Aug 1, 2017
Buildersland
Best cubecraft members

My name is Jaimy / SpookySuc and i think that /report should be added to cubecraft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why?
Many people dont have such a good pc and cant record ( and have less evidence ).
with in game reports those people can report hackers, teamers and chat abusers if needed.

commands:
/report (name) (reason) (game) this is to report hackers and teamers
/creport (name) (screen of chat) this is a chat report

for the moderator+ you can add:
/rlist this way mod+ can see all the reports in a list
/crlist this way mod+ can see all the chat reports in a list

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope more people think this should be added.

Reactions: 7aMoDi

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The command /report was removed as it was being abused by players. Some players used to use the command /report in an inefficient way. Some moderators were wasting their time with fake reports. For those reasons the command /report was removed.
If you see a hacker just try to record them and report at https://reports.cubecraft.net

It would be appreciated

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I can relate to the bad PC not being able to record well, but depending on the type of computer there is always a smooth running recorder built in. It's ready to pop up once you hit a key, so you can report right away.
I don't see any need for this, like mentioned above I heard of one of these on the server that got abused.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
if you report a player the staff has to see it thereself
But do you think it would be more efficient to have players report people out of spite, and have staff waste their time on a skilled player.
Or to upload the evidence to youtube of an actual hacker, and report them at the website so staff can fully review the evidence and make up their mind.

The first one might sound a bit easier, but the second one works way better in the long run.\

"Slow and steady wins the race"

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You still don't have the evidence, do I don't agree with this.
You can download free screen recorders, that give no lag. So there is no excuse of not having evidence

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Reasons why this is never going to happen:
1. Abuse (Because it hasn't been said enough in this thread yet /s)
2. Inaccuracy, people will just /report people who killed them because they think the player is hacking without giving it much thought, and it's easy to do.
3. It's super inefficient, A staff member checking the reports on the reports site will be many times more efficient at banning hackers via the /report command.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Some players might have a bad pc, but there are always players that are abusing it and then the staff members wasted so much time for nothing. And the /creport is also not a good idea in my opinion, you can easily report that player who’s swearing or spamming etc, so that’s unnecessary too.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
The command /report was removed as it was being abused by players. Some players used to use the command /report in an inefficient way. Some moderators were wasting their time with fake reports. For those reasons the command /report was removed.
If you see a hacker just try to record them and report at https://reports.cubecraft.net

It would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom