• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
A lot of people can't record on their pc as it may effect there FPS and may it quite choppy in the recording, theres a programme called Medal which allows you to save the last 15, 30, 45, 60 and 120 seconds of you game. you can upload the clip which then gives you a link what you can copy and paste, people can click that and get took to the video.

(example https://medal.tv/clips/19902105/d1337yESp6xu )

it shouldnt effect as bad on fps and a lot easier than uploading to youtube!

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with you!
My upload speed in YouTube is extremely low, and whenever I try to upload a 1-minute evidence of a hacker it takes me usually 5 mins for each video to be uploaded, which means that's so bad and slow. Maybe Medal will help report hackers faster I hope, but I don't really know if Medal is slow as well or not x)

Reactions: Filleee

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I know that some people are having trouble while recording rule-breakers because of (fps). I mean when it comes to my recording process it gets all well my (fps) are good. But I agree with you because it maybe helps others while recording. So I agree!

D

Deleted member 294498

Just downloaded it! I think it will become a big platform, so I claimed ''lava'' as name :)
I fully agree with this suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom