Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should there be a /report command?

• Total voters

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I personally find the reporting system underdone,
I get that to report a person you need video footage for illegal clients, but then not everyone has a recording software and in some cases (like mine) minecraft lags a lot if the software is running.
I have suggested this in a msg once but I'll say it here. I think there should be a command (/report [player]) in game so that you can send a notification to an online staff member to watch closely the person you're suspecting.

(side note: DO you accept low fps footage as evidence??)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This has been suggested a lot, it has been always declined for the same reason: Abusing/Spamming the command + salty people reporting inoccent players, making staff the lose their time in checking legit players.

PS: There's a search bar use it next time ;P

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i totally suport this. only some forum people are gona complain when it was in-game butt got used wrong and there were a lot of fake reports so keep in mind of those people that are gona complain and say it doesn't work. butt i agree that cube needs a report system

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Well isn't there a way arround that? I mean like can you not allow a player to use the command like every 30 min??

G

Gamerfull

As already said @HangarGeek, this command was suggested before, what happens esque was removed, for abuse of the command ...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well isn't there a way arround that? I mean like can you not allow a player to use the command like every 30 min??
That isn't really efficient if you have multiple rule breakers in one game.

D

Deleted member 169486

Then that completely ruins the point of the command. If you encounter more hackers then you would need to write the names down then report them over time, or only get one person reported.

If you have issues with recording software, most operating systems have them built in.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested a lot, it has been always declined for the same reason: Abusing/Spamming the command + salty people reporting inoccent players, making staff the lose their time in checking legit players.

PS: There's a search bar use it next time ;P
I think the report system is great now. /report has been removed a while ago because it was heavily abused.
As already said @HangarGeek, this command was suggested before, what happens esque was removed, for abuse of the command ...
I think my opinion on this thread has already been given :P

Reactions: DrHam and Maaarijn

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don’t think this is a good idea it’s just lazy to go to the site and make a report I mean cmon we don’t need this

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am really sorry but I am going to have to disagree, This will result in abuse of the command to just get staff in your lobby or everytime someone gets mad a staff should come. Also, try using Fraps, it is a good piece of software to record if you do not want to lag in Minecraft, just remember to use half size, You can even try using OBS Classic and watching a video on best fps settings for OBS, Anyway, good luck and enjoy your day :)

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
I think how report system is now i really good. And if there was a /report the staff wil be spammed with it becose every game someone say hacker to people
and there are alot of games...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom