Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I was playing eggwars, and at the end.. well i can just show you the video instead of typing it out.

Yes i could leave but i dont give up that easy..
My question was, can i report this? Is this against the rules? 'cause at this point i really don't know anymore.. The reports / rules are really confusing lately..

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's not against the rules according to me. The 3 seconds respawn time gave your enemy team enough time to build your spawn in with obsidian. Though, I am not sure if this is punishable or not, but according to me it's not.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that you can report this, but it is longer than 5 minutes. It is the same as trolling, Why not?

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It isn't reportable, sadly.

So when it happens to you, you will have to leave the game as you already lost :/ like a Mod said.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'd say it is a good thing as "trapping" in eggwars could include spleefing and against someone with much better armour than you, and a much better weapon spleefing is 1 of your only choices to stand a decent chance

not reportable and with that reason I just gave along with others like "trapping" not really even existing in eggwars unless considered by TNT and spleefing which isn't really trapping so not really

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I was playing eggwars, and at the end.. well i can just show you the video instead of typing it out.

My question was, can i report this? Is this against the rules? 'cause at this point i really don't know anymore.. The reports / rules are really confusing lately..
Annoying, but not reportable!:mad:

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜

It really looked like you were asking that to happen since you weren't doing anything to prevent it. And no, it's not a reason to report them for.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
It really looked like you were asking that to happen since you weren't doing anything to prevent it. And no, it's not a reason to report them for.
I Agree

Also, This was a big waste of time for you. You could have left the game and joined an other one.
I don't see how waiting to be killed as fun.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What could i do? Make an impossible jump to mid and run to the other teams Island, then took some iron and make a sword and leather gear. Yeah i'm pretty sure they wouldn't kill me! And i couldn't get some iron because if i did, i'd get killed. Even if i walked away to much from the spawn, they killed me. So tell me, what could i have done? Instead of leaving because i already explained that...

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
What could i do? Make an impossible jump to mid and run to the other teams Island, then took some iron and make a sword and leather gear. Yeah i'm pretty sure they wouldn't kill me! And i couldn't get some iron because if i did, i'd get killed. Even if i walked away to much from the spawn, they killed me. So tell me, what could i have done? Instead of leaving because i already explained that...
You have spawn protection. When that is active, get the iron next to the villager, get armor as the first thing and put it on. Spawn protection would now be gone so get some food for regeneration (1.9 regeneration is fast). Once you have leather armor, you don't have much time before that breaks so get blocks while you can and escape from your island. Not that hard.

Reactions: DenisNotDanish

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't see why you have to do anything.

You can either get killed by them and lose the game, or you could leave the game and lose. It's not as if they're preventing you from leaving, the outcome is still the same so it doesn't matter.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
As has been said before in this thread, you always have the /leave option. If you don't want these kind of things to happen you should take action before they come fully stacked on your island. Of course it might be unfortunate for you in this case, but sadly there's no step by step guide to prevent those things from happening. Anything could happen in EggWars. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom