Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OfficialVhr

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,

These two players were found cross teaming on lucky block skywars. It is a solo match. Their usernames are as follows:
frog_24 and _shingshingyau_

I would appreciate if they were banned, thank you!

D

Deleted member 469419

In order to inform you; that's not cross-teaming, that's just teaming. The cross-teaming term is used when two players from different teams are doing working together against the rest of match. I just inform you to avoid possible confusions, are quite similar terms though.

And two other players mentioned above, this is not the right place to submit a report, so please go to this link, create an account if you haven't done it yet, select the option of "Create a new java report" and then report them selecting "Teaming" report-type.

If you do need any help while reporting, you can always read all these articles submitted by the own staff team.

Edit: Just a reminder that you cannot use labymod when you're submitting a report because you can make a fake report by editing the player's names.

Have a nice day and good luck reporting.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 469419

THERE IS NO NEED TO SAY THE SAME SENTENCE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU SAID AGAIN
Welp, If you do say that for me, I added few things more than the other members forgot to say :P

I'll keep it in mind though.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom