Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OfficialVhr

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,

These two players were found cross teaming on lucky block skywars. It is a solo match. Their usernames are as follows:
frog_24 and _shingshingyau_

I would appreciate if they were banned, thank you!

D

Deleted member 469419

In order to inform you; that's not cross-teaming, that's just teaming. The cross-teaming term is used when two players from different teams are doing working together against the rest of match. I just inform you to avoid possible confusions, are quite similar terms though.

And two other players mentioned above, this is not the right place to submit a report, so please go to this link, create an account if you haven't done it yet, select the option of "Create a new java report" and then report them selecting "Teaming" report-type.

If you do need any help while reporting, you can always read all these articles submitted by the own staff team.

Edit: Just a reminder that you cannot use labymod when you're submitting a report because you can make a fake report by editing the player's names.

Have a nice day and good luck reporting.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 469419

THERE IS NO NEED TO SAY THE SAME SENTENCE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU SAID AGAIN
Welp, If you do say that for me, I added few things more than the other members forgot to say :P

I'll keep it in mind though.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom