Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I was thinking that we could do a /report system on Bedrock which is dependant on VIP Level. Java players with the sufficient rank have this option so why not make it go to Bedrock? It makes reporting easier for those who are unable to record cheaters

Reactions: Conea64

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
I often code plugins for bedrock but I tried to create a report plugin once, and it took 2 months to finish and I am an experienced at coding. you have to check that it will take about 2 months with these developers as well.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
They probably haven’t added the /report command due to the fact that there aren’t enough moderators on Bedrock to handle the reports. So adding such command would be pretty much useless. 😕

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I don't think they will add this to bedrock because the /report system only works when staff member is online and willing to look at them. at the moment there are not enough staff member constantly online to look at the report.
If the amount at staff members grows on bedrock this command would be very useful for the players that are in a game stuck against a hacker.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I can apply again for staff for bedrock on the 19th I want to be staff cuz it annoys me on the amount of hackers that get away with it but I'll just have to wait and see

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Most mobile players don't look at the store or vip for that matter
right so if they don't look in the store, they don't buy anything and therefore the /report feature won't matter. I proposed adding the /report to people with a certain VIP level. It would work like how you buy the rank on java so it makes no difference to people who don't look in the shop

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom