Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
its kinda stupid that only people that PAY for a plus subscription have access to /report. This should be available to everyone. Players that dont have a plus rank should not have to take the time to sit in a game with a hacker to record them and then upload it to yt or similar and then create a report on the reports site. its a long process that most people do not want to do. just about every other good server has /report for ALL players. it would make reporting the many hackers that are on every single day much easier. I basically stopped playing on this server for over a year because there was way too many hackers and no easy way to report them. It is really stupid to have to pay to have access to /report.

Reactions: WinnieThePooh151

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There's not a lot of players who have plus, which makes the amount of reports by /report overseeable. If they would enable everyone to use this command, there would be more fake reports, and the moderators would have too much to do.

Reactions: Eli and Keanu

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
and thats exactly why this server got taken over by hackers. because staff is lazy. they expect the community to do everything for them, they rely way too much on the anti-cheat, they take a really long time to look at reports and appeals. I should not have to pay for a command to report someone breaking the rules.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
its kinda stupid that only people that PAY for a plus subscription have access to /report. This should be available to everyone. Players that dont have a plus rank should not have to take the time to sit in a game with a hacker to record them and then upload it to yt or similar and then create a report on the reports site. its a long process that most people do not want to do. just about every other good server has /report for ALL players. it would make reporting the many hackers that are on every single day much easier. I basically stopped playing on this server for over a year because there was way too many hackers and no easy way to report them. It is really stupid to have to pay to have access to /report.
The problem definitely isn't that staff members are 'lazy', but the fact that the moderation team currently is way too small, therefore staff members will be unable to handle reports all over the server - no matter if they're fake or not. As far as I know, the /report command was given to PLUS subscribers for the simple reason that they needed more perks, and there aren't that many subscribers, so the moderation team will be able to handle the situation. It seems that you don't know there are only 13 members of the moderation team right now, and, judging by the global stats of the server, over 162,765 unique players every day. Not sure how you imagine 13 people handling reports from over 100k players daily, but it doesn't seem very possible to me.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I feel that the reason why /report was implemented as a ranked-user-only access command is due to the past that we have had with /report. A while back, before the current /report command, we had the command - which was abused constantly, despite constant warnings that there will be consequences if abused. It was then removed.

When changes to a ranked-only command, the amount of reports dropped. Not only does this mean that there was less abuse to deal with, but it means that our team are able to go to these games and deal with the rule-breaker instead of skipping loads of reports that might not be accurate or it was abused.

and thats exactly why this server got taken over by hackers. because staff is lazy. they expect the community to do everything for them, they rely way too much on the anti-cheat, they take a really long time to look at reports and appeals.

We do not expect the community to do everything, but it is extremely unrealistic to let a team of 15~ moderators to deal with thousands upon thousands of rule-breakers. We simply ask for some help - it makes a more enjoyable experience both for you and other players on the network! :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom