Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Hello Guys
We Need a new somthink can report a cheaters (only) /Report Name hacking kill aura flying and more
it can help our server for Banned Cheaters Faster
Thanks <3
iGN:iLeGnDry_YT
lvl:33
:D

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We had the /report [name] [offence] command in the past, but it got removed due to the command being heavily abused. Players submitted fake reports and staff members were wasting their time on those reports. Also, you couldn't attach any video/screen evidence so the staff members couldn't really do anything about it. FOr those reasons, the /report command got removed.

iGN:iLeGnDry_YT
lvl:33
I see you want to put some information in your signature. You can fill in your signature here: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/signature.

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
We had the /report [name] [offence] command in the past, but it got removed due to the command being heavily abused. Players submitted fake reports and staff members were wasting their time on those reports. Also, you couldn't attach any video/screen evidence so the staff members couldn't really do anything about it. FOr those reasons, the /report command got removed.

I see you want to put some information in your signature. You can fill in your signature here: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/signature.
Thank you <33

Reactions: Ducky

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I think this could be an idea, although not a big fan of it, what I would change from the past /report system is that, if do-able, I would make an algorithm which checks for the amount of times that one player has been reported before even sending the alert over to the staff. This way you could have a player be reported at least let's say 5 times before the staff have to do something with it. Of course this could also be abused, but if you put a cooldown on the command of 1,5 hours, the chances of someone even remembering a player, let alone maintaining the rage, which is usually the cause of these abuses, will seriously go down. Only issue; alts.

But as I stated before I think this is not the greatest idea whatsoever, because I feel like evidence would be nice since most people are, let's say, no experts at hacks, resulting in lots of reports by people who think they've found a hacker whilst the accused is just really good at the game.

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
How about /no
LOL Ty
I think this could be an idea, although not a big fan of it, what I would change from the past /report system is that, if do-able, I would make an algorithm which checks for the amount of times that one player has been reported before even sending the alert over to the staff. This way you could have a player be reported at least let's say 5 times before the staff have to do something with it. Of course this could also be abused, but if you put a cooldown on the command of 1,5 hours, the chances of someone even remembering a player, let alone maintaining the rage, which is usually the cause of these abuses, will seriously go down. Only issue; alts.

But as I stated before I think this is not the greatest idea whatsoever, because I feel like evidence would be nice since most people are, let's say, no experts at hacks, resulting in lots of reports by people who think they've found a hacker whilst the accused is just really good at the game.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom