Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
E

EnzoStriker99

Hello Cubecraft Community,
I watched a Youtube video from ,,DoctorBenx'', a german Youtuber who uploaded a video from Eggwars on Cubecraft and i saw that he fought against a player who he killed and then he got called: nub And b!itch. so i ask now if i am allowed to make a screenshot from this and then report this player. I dont know if that is okay so i ask you.
I hope you can give me informations about this Cubecraft Community

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You need to give warnings before reporting, your allowed to report him but i don't think it gets accepted, it's not bannable btw :)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hey, good that you asked this before doing something!

If we go to the player reporting guidelines we can find this:
Spamming, Swearing/Bypassing: Warn them that spamming is not allowed - If they do not stop after your warning, report them with screenshots of them continuing AFTER your initial warning.

So no, you can't report the player if the YouTuber (or anyone else in that game) didn't warn the rulebreaker.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Target chat offenses such as "kys, DDoS" are mutable without warning or with a warning. Swears such as the one said to the YouTuber, I believe you need a minimum of 2 warnings so ex. "<username> language 1/2" then take the screenshots and report. I don't think what he said was mutable tho

E

EnzoStriker99

I readed the guidelines before and when i did reports by my own my reports got acepted with only 1 warning if someone is swearing against someone other, BUT Doctorbenx killed the player and after the player died he was swearing right against doctorbenx so it would be targetted chat offenses wich requires no warnings so i think this would be acceptable;) i will do this as soon as i can, thx for the information Guys:)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I readed the guidelines before and when i did reports by my own my reports got acepted with only 1 warning if someone is swearing against someone other, BUT Doctorbenx killed the player and after the player died he was swearing right against doctorbenx so it would be targetted chat offenses wich requires no warnings so i think this would be acceptable;) i will do this as soon as i can, thx for the information Guys:)
Ahh I don't think so

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If the YT'er didn't warn that person who was swearing, you can't report that person. If it was targeted at the YT'er, you can report that person, if it wasn't targeted at the YT'er, you can't report that person. I hope that this is clear to you @EnzoStriker99 =).

E

EnzoStriker99

If the YT'er didn't warn that person who was swearing, you can't report that person. If it was targeted at the YT'er, you can report that person, if it wasn't targeted at the YT'er, you can't report that person. I hope that this is clear to you @EnzoStriker99 =).
yep it's clear, it was targetted swearing against the youtuber so i am gonan report as soon as possible;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Target chat offenses such as "kys, DDoS" are mutable without warning or with a warning. Swears such as the one said to the YouTuber, I believe you need a minimum of 2 warnings so ex. "<username> language 1/2" then take the screenshots and report. I don't think what he said was mutable tho
1 warning

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom