Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey im making some reports site suggestions

Suggestions of the reports site;

1(Filter reports site) - People always ask for whether stuff is allowed even after reporting hundreds of people and they've probably had an accepted/denied report under the same rule/context. I would find it very, very useful to filter report reasons to see let's say all threatening reports to see what exactly is a denied example + an accepted example, as well as that it'd be helpful to make sure people aren't being punished unfairly. If you know a report has been accepted under the same context and another was denied under the same context one of them had to have been false and needs to be followed up on, as its unfair. Also be able to filter the handled / denied reports (added)

2(look-up uuids of own reports) - I think it would also be a good thing to be able to look up players/uuids on the reports site(just your own reports) to see if you've reported in that day the person or to double check they've been accepting correctly etc etc bcs i don't see why not, it's your reports at the end of the day

3(change reason to correct reason) - I also think it would be useful for mods to change the report reason according to the punished rule, for example people reporting for Hate speech and it being punished for swearing instead - either say it in the message or have it so it changes the report reason -

4(X out the pointers) - and i also made this suggestion and ill add it as these are all qol suggestions https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-site-suggestion.297292/

5 dark mode? 👀

They're my qol suggestion for the reports site ^

If you agree to this suggestion please react agree :agree: below(If you agree to just 1 suggestion on the poll please agree so at least that one suggestion gets recognised if you agree and if the poll says no to one i'll just take it out if it gets forwarded), if not vote disagree :disagree: and tell me why please, i don't see any downsides to any of the above suggestions.

Last edited:

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I've made more than thousand reports and I completely agree on the filter, it would be so much easier sometimes, I have spent way too much of my life clicking through my reports.The same goes for searching on a player on the report site, it would save me a lot of time.
I also completely agree with changing the report reason. One time, I reported someone for inappropriate username and they got muted for awearing instead. I still don't know how that happened but it was really confusing.

Reactions: Matriox

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him

1(Filter reports site) - People always ask for whether stuff is allowed even after reporting hundreds of people and they've probably had an accepted/denied report under the same rule/context. I would find it very, very useful to filter report reasons to see let's say all threatening reports to see what exactly is a denied example + an accepted example, as well as that it'd be helpful to make sure people aren't being punished unfairly. If you know a report has been accepted under the same context and another was denied under the same context one of them had to have been false and needs to be followed up on, as its unfair.

2(look-up uuids of own reports) - I think it would also be a good thing to be able to look up players/uuids on the reports site(just your own reports) to see if you've reported in that day the person or to double check they've been accepting correctly etc etc bcs i don't see why not, it's your reports at the end of the day

3(change reason to correct reason) - I also think it would be useful for mods to change the report reason according to the punished rule, for example people reporting for Hate speech and it being punished for swearing instead - either say it in the message or have it so it changes the report reason -

4(X out the pointers) - and i also made this suggestion and ill add it as these are all qol suggestions https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-site-suggestion.297292/

If you agree to this suggestion please react agree :agree: below(If you agree to just 1 suggestion on the poll please agree so at least that one suggestion gets recognised if you agree and if the poll says no to one i'll just take it out if it gets forwarded), if not vote disagree :disagree: and tell me why please, i don't see any downsides to any of the above suggestions.
I suggest you add dark theme to report site in this suggestion!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him

1(Filter reports site) - People always ask for whether stuff is allowed even after reporting hundreds of people and they've probably had an accepted/denied report under the same rule/context. I would find it very, very useful to filter report reasons to see let's say all threatening reports to see what exactly is a denied example + an accepted example, as well as that it'd be helpful to make sure people aren't being punished unfairly. If you know a report has been accepted under the same context and another was denied under the same context one of them had to have been false and needs to be followed up on, as its unfair.

5 dark mode? 👀

Hi. I suggest you😅 add to vote 5 suggestion and edit prefix to Web.

Reactions: Matriox

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I agree with every point made on the suggestion, but I'd also like to suggest an option to see the amount of reports with the Handled prefix, as the amount of rulebreakers punished doesn't always represent how many reports you have!

Reactions: Catss and Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. I suggest you😅 add to vote 5 suggestion and edit prefix to Web.
It was added rlly late so I feel like it wouldn't actually get its true representation in the poll, everyone already vote they're opinion from the suggestions at first + who wouldn't like dark mode 😂

Reactions: Amazinq

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hai!
We appreciate feedback like this and enjoy hearing how you guys desire to help improve our reports site!

Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting suggestions regarding our reports website, as we are unable to make these types of changes to the reports site at this time.

Thank you again for your suggestion! 💙
Please note: We may consider this in the future when we have the capabilities within our team to implement these suggestions.

• Sad
Reactions: Matriox and Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom