Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, I have just a little but nice suggestion for the reports site of Cubecraft.

The reports site looks very clean and works fine but there is 1 thing in the designing which I would love to be improved.
I don't really know how to call it but I would call it the page navigator.
The site looks very nice as I said above but the page navigator doesn't match with the design.

Screenshot_4.png

I would like if it could be changed to the same as the forum page navigator in threads. This design matched more with the design of the website than the current one, or at least a design that looks like the forum page navigator.

Screenshot_3.png

Thanks for ready my suggestion! Let me know what you think of it.
I know that it's just a small thing but it's nice to have :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I see it every time when I report someone and it's triggering me as well. The rest of the layout of the report site looks very nice indeed, but the page navigator is just that one thing that doesn't look very nice. It's not the biggest problem which has to get fixed very soon, but it'd be great if they change it. So I agree with you.

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
I agree with you, the site of reports should have a better design or order, since the one that has then is a very simple let's say and when you see any previous report made this a mess, should update it as in the most ordered forums.

Reactions: elchuii

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I prefer the current look, though the numbers should be more spaced out and it definitely should be centered

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom