Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
You know that moment when your report was closed, and it was because that player has already been banned?
Fear no more *heroic*, I have un answer.

When you click report at the bottom when you are done filling out your report, there should be a message (or not, depending if the report is OK) saying that "so and so has already been punished" or "so and so has already been muted." It's not like the staff have to repeat every time saying that the user has already been punished. You has admins, you makes report site betters. GG
Screenshot (3).png

In case if you are clueless as to what the report site looks like.

Happy Valentines <3 - CamBam300

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You know that moment when your report was closed, and it was because that player has already been banned?

When you click report at the bottom when you are done filling out your report, there should be a message (or not, depending if the report is OK) saying that "so and so has already been punished" or "so and so has already been muted." It's not like the staff have to repeat every time saying that the user has already been punished. You has admins, you makes report site betters. GG
View attachment 142132

Yes please. Or maybe a link to a website to see if that player was already banned.
At first I was very very confused.
+1

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Hmmmm
I understand the concept behind this suggestion and yes, I do gather the fact that people can get a bit annoyed when that is the case for their report being denied. I feel that a public bans website may be a nice way to prevent this. However, many servers are very confidential about their bans or punishments. I am unsure if this is the same with Cubecraft. But yes. I agree that players should be able to see a players punishment if they are already banned, yet they do not know this so they make a report.

This may also stop the influx of reports coming in for players who have already been punished.

[edit- Just read posts above. Might be nice to have a website with a more simple system. Some players may not think to check the appeal website.]

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium

View attachment 142132

When staff members say that the person is already punished that mostly means that he has been punished by an other report or by sentinel. So they still have to deny your report and say that they already have been punished. It takes some hours/minutes for a staff member to see the report so that will mostly mean that person ahs already been reported a couple times and staff just pick one report out it and accept it and they deny the rest because the player has been punished via an other report or via sentinel.

Happy Valentines <3

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So instead of putting "This user has already been punished.", you'd want them to put, for example, "Lezappen has already been (banned/muted).", right?
What difference would that make if you can already see the names on the report site homepage & use the appeal site to look it up?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom