• No (Comment why)

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I really like the idea of a cosmetic reward as you can show it off and it doesn't give you an advantage over others, so maybe we could take all the players who got 200+ reports accepted on the report website and reward them with the hat you were suggesting for example. Then another time this year or next year we could do the same with a new cosmetic for example.
Our hats are pretty outdated. If you take a look at other servers you'll see that most of their hats are animated.
A hat that constantly switchs saying the word R E P O R T E R would be a cool reward.
Cubecraft should really updated their vanity system sometime.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Many people have said this on this thread, but I will make it clear.
If this was added, people would do more Fake reports with LabyMod, or something else. Staff members have more reports to do, just so then the player can have a reward. So I strongly disagree with this.

Reactions: Keanu

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello,

I think it's a good idea to give a reward to people who report rulebreaks.
Example: For every succesful report you get one In-Game point / For 200 succesful reports you get the reporter hat

-Steve
I like it, but how would it be like... processed? How would it be registered that you get 200 reports?
Other than that, that would be pretty cool. Maybe like a "Youtube Reporter" on the hat?

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
This seems like a good idea, I'd love if the staff team encouraged players to report more hackers, It'll actually help the server a lot more and add a cool aspect of getting rewards for it, There may be many negatives about this idea, but I'm sure the team can fix these :P

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
If this was added, people would do more Fake reports with LabyMod, or something else. Staff members have more reports to do, just so then the player can have a reward. So I strongly disagree with this.
You're right, but then we have to figure out something to prevent that.
|
|
\/
Cool idea, I'd love to see reporters get some type of reward, it has to be thought out well though so none of the things Gainfullterror mentioned will cause a problem.

I really like the idea of a cosmetic reward as you can show it off and it doesn't give you an advantage over others, so maybe we could take all the players who got 200+ reports accepted on the report website and reward them with the hat you were suggesting for example. Then another time this year or next year we could do the same with a new cosmetic for example.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I'd like to see this. Cause more people will report than. But maybe there has to be a system of hads. Like by 10 reports a car head, and by 100 reports a airplane had or something. So you will not get rewards for every single report. Cause that's in my opinion to much.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure the staff team are already skeptical when it come to reports using LabyMod:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/using-labymod-read-this-before-reporting.78406/

Besides I doubt many players would fake report considering the consequences. Not only would they get the same punishment as the person they reported. They would also get banned from the reports site.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
One point is not enough. Why go trough all the effort of reporting someone when you can get more points in a 20 second duel. It should be at least 25 points for every report. Also I have 23K points so I wouldnt go trough all the effort for 1 point

Reactions: Iggleboz

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
One point is not enough. Why go trough all the effort of reporting someone when you can get more points in a 20 second duel. It should be at least 25 points for every report. Also I have 23K points so I wouldnt go trough all the effort for 1 point
Please don't necropost!
I gave you a link to this post, which doesn't mean you need to post on it :p

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old as it is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Reactions: Iggleboz and remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom