Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

welovetogo

Novice Member
Apr 2, 2018
Sweden
I think that you can fix so people can have a rank like "report reader" so everytime someone reports they are active. Because it takes like a minute for you to ban people we have reported.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
No, thanks. It this’d get implemented we would have players screaming in our dms with “U STUPID STAFF WHY U SKIP MY REPORT UR DOING REPORTS AND THE REPORT I DID 2M AGO HAS NOT BEEN HANDLED EXPECT DEMOTE BYE” while we might be going through the backlog of reports as we sometimes have quite a few reports we have to go through.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It takes like a minute to ban one person, but there are probably many reports they have to go through. Mods do their best to handle all the reports as soon as possible, and yes, sometimes they have to skip some reports, because they might need more opinions from other staff members, the evidence may be not clear or for whatever reason. Like Keanu said, implementing this would only cause more impatient players who start complaining when it takes long until their report gets handled.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
No, thanks. It this’d get implemented we would have players screaming in our dms with “U STUPID STAFF WHY U SKIP MY REPORT UR DOING REPORTS AND THE REPORT I DID 2M AGO HAS NOT BEEN HANDLED EXPECT DEMOTE BYE” while we might be going through the backlog of reports as we sometimes have quite a few reports we have to go through.
Exactly xd, I think that everyone should be attended in the same way, everybody wants to have his reports handled as soon as posible.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Exactly xd
upload_2020-4-7_15-35-6.png

Reactions: its_Marto03
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom