Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya,

Today I was playing Block Wars and someone on the other team kept on messaging me, asking to 1V1 after. They were a tiny bit rude, but nothing bannable. Later, after a few duels that I did to make them stop sending me party and friend invites, they kept asking what country I live in (They said they were from India) and my gender (They said they were a boy). They also kept, seriously, kept on asking (more like spamming) for my Discord (Which I don't have), and asked what else I had, and suggested WhatsApp. All made me feel kinda upset. (I think that they sadly had the idea that I was a girl, and therefore wanted to keep messaging me) I have lots of screenshot and video proof. But is this bannable, or warning-able? I don't want to disturb the reports team with something if it isn't worth it!

Thank you,

-Burnt

Last edited:

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that it made you upset/slightly annoyed. Asking to play etc., and asking for socials to keep talking isn't against the rules.
If they kept on spamming the same questions over and over (3+ times at least) it's reportable as spamming.

I hope this answered your question(s)!
- Marked as Resolved.

Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom