Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya,

Today I was playing Block Wars and someone on the other team kept on messaging me, asking to 1V1 after. They were a tiny bit rude, but nothing bannable. Later, after a few duels that I did to make them stop sending me party and friend invites, they kept asking what country I live in (They said they were from India) and my gender (They said they were a boy). They also kept, seriously, kept on asking (more like spamming) for my Discord (Which I don't have), and asked what else I had, and suggested WhatsApp. All made me feel kinda upset. (I think that they sadly had the idea that I was a girl, and therefore wanted to keep messaging me) I have lots of screenshot and video proof. But is this bannable, or warning-able? I don't want to disturb the reports team with something if it isn't worth it!

Thank you,

-Burnt

Last edited:

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that it made you upset/slightly annoyed. Asking to play etc., and asking for socials to keep talking isn't against the rules.
If they kept on spamming the same questions over and over (3+ times at least) it's reportable as spamming.

I hope this answered your question(s)!
- Marked as Resolved.

Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom