Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this feature to be added?

• Total voters

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Hi,

With the upcoming account linking/reports site update, it would be nice to see something like with /report that sends a message in-game if your report has been handled/closed.

What do you guys think of this?

Reactions: TyFoxy

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This isn't really needed, you can just do /reports and see your latest 14 reports with the command. And i believe there is already a message like: "lThank you for reporting. Your report made <name/sentinel> punish this rule breaker.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
@Caliditas Hi!

We actually already have this in place, however there is no log or command to review what you have previously done. If you happen to make a /report in game, then remain in game long enough, you may come to find that you will receive a message from sentinel that says something along the lines of "Thank you!".

However as mentioned before, we don't have a way for you to review what people you have reported.

- Ty

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
This isn't really needed, you can just do /reports and see your latest 14 reports with the command. And i believe there is already a message like: "lThank you for reporting. Your report made <name/sentinel> punish this rule breaker.

Yeah I mean that message but on the site.
Of course it isn't needed, but wouldn't it be a nice addition to the site? Maybe it's too much work to do for a small thing but since they're currently working on account linking and the reports site I though it might be a good proposal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Mannn :(
Thank you for your time with us, it was fun honestly, you will be missed :<
Top Bottom