Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this feature to be added?

• Total voters

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Hi,

With the upcoming account linking/reports site update, it would be nice to see something like with /report that sends a message in-game if your report has been handled/closed.

What do you guys think of this?

Reactions: TyFoxy

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This isn't really needed, you can just do /reports and see your latest 14 reports with the command. And i believe there is already a message like: "lThank you for reporting. Your report made <name/sentinel> punish this rule breaker.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
@Caliditas Hi!

We actually already have this in place, however there is no log or command to review what you have previously done. If you happen to make a /report in game, then remain in game long enough, you may come to find that you will receive a message from sentinel that says something along the lines of "Thank you!".

However as mentioned before, we don't have a way for you to review what people you have reported.

- Ty

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
This isn't really needed, you can just do /reports and see your latest 14 reports with the command. And i believe there is already a message like: "lThank you for reporting. Your report made <name/sentinel> punish this rule breaker.

Yeah I mean that message but on the site.
Of course it isn't needed, but wouldn't it be a nice addition to the site? Maybe it's too much work to do for a small thing but since they're currently working on account linking and the reports site I though it might be a good proposal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom