Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

I am trying to report as many hackers as possible on cubecraft, do you guys know in which gamemode there will be the most hackers?

If u have any idea tell me 😁
Overall, hackers do like to play in solo skywars and solo eggwars, the games are quick and they use their hacks in a crazy way.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I find many hackers in 1.8 skywars solo. I don't know if that is the gamemode with the most hackers, but there are many hackers.
Okay Thanks!

I think Skywars on 1.8
Thanks!

I usually find them all in Skywars 1.8 , but lately with Sentinel getting better and having more staffs, it's a bit more difficult
I got the same problem Thanks tho!

Urrm what's a featured game that isnt up atm?
If someone says an example it's on that.
Okay thanks!

In mineware.
xd
Thanks xD

Overall, hackers do like to play in solo skywars and solo eggwars, the games are quick and they use their hacks in a crazy way.
Yeah I notice it sometimes, Thanks!

FFA 1.8, lots of KA and Skywars on 1.8 too. Haven’t really seen many hackers recently with the Sentinel developments!
Thanks 😁

Skywars has the most hacker but if you go in bedrock edition there is everywhere hackers.
Thanks for the tip! 😁

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
skywars 1.8 but they will get ban as soon as possible before you make the report

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly have no doubt, I mean I know which is clearly the game mode where you can find the most hackers, and that game mode is Skywars.

Supertoad440

Aug 30, 2020
I am trying to report as many hackers as possible on cubecraft, do you guys know in which gamemode there will be the most hackers?

If u have any idea tell me 😁

I’ve found quite a few hackers in block wars. One of them username is faizgaming46

Reactions: Skqrrt
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
SpringWarz wrote on SanCookie's profile.
If you come back, I will stop eating the cookies
Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
Top Bottom