Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Obsidian ranked players have access to /report?

• Total voters

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
so as we all know a new system including /report has been added for players with the Plus subscription. i would like /Report to be for obsidian players as well. the reasons being is that obsidian is way over priced for the little you get over emerald rank and obsidian does need some things adding i will make another thread on that stuff but for now /report.

the little you get with obsidian rank isn't much especially for the amount you pay.

Management if you are reading please add this as its a useful feature and if only reducing it down to plus members it will decrease the amount to buy obsidian over emerald.

~~Meme~~

Reactions: Phoah and Feách

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
so as we all know a new system including /report has been added for players with the Plus subscription. i would like /Report to be for obsidian players as well. the reasons being is that obsidian is way over priced for the little you get over emerald rank and obsidian does need some things adding i will make another thread on that stuff but for now /report.

the little you get with obsidian rank isn't much especially for the amount you pay.

Management if you are reading please add this as its a useful feature and if only reducing it down to plus members it will decrease the amount to buy obsidian over emerald.

~~Meme~~
There are lots of obsidian ranked players. There would be so many reports filed at the time the staff team wouldn’t be able to address every single one on time.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
@Keanutjuhh 's suggestion (here) makes a lot more sense than this one.
/report isn't an accessory to be worn by the highest rank but a tool that is to be used sparingly.
There is no difference between obsidian and stone ranks when it comes to being given the ability to use that command.
Having a high rank does not mean you are more responsible.
Allowing people who have already proven to us that they are capable of using these tools with proper responsibility is a better idea.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
There is much with the Obsidian range, other than it would again be the same as before the false / report. If it is true that it does not have many advantages, but I do not think it would be a good idea to report in the obsidian range.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
@Keanutjuhh 's suggestion (here) makes a lot more sense than this one.
/report isn't an accessory to be worn by the highest rank but a tool that is to be used sparingly.
There is no difference between obsidian and stone ranks when it comes to being given the ability to use that command.
Having a high rank does not mean you are more responsible.
Allowing people who have already proven to us that they are capable of using these tools with proper responsibility is a better idea.
To add onto Lezappen, if my suggestion will be implemented, it’s a great way to stimulate players to report players. I mean, who doesn’t want to have such an awesome tool?!

Reactions: remio

Alpalish

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah, if they bought Obsidian rank on cube they care about this server, they wouldnt report everyone they see

Reactions: SenatorKarma
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom