Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 10, 2019
Netherlands
this is a suggestion that the /report command can be used to report hackers everywhere not only in the same lobby becouse then i can leave and i can't report him becouse i use labymod this is my suggestion to make cubecraft better

Reactions: JDgamers

AlwaysWolf_

Feb 5, 2020
I Agree Its Very irritating Cuz when u get kicked to lobby no more report is able to be givin But It Has been suggested before As CraftCreatures Said

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This is definitely a yes for me. It is so handy because if a rulebreaker leaves your game, you won't be able to report him anymore which can be quite frustrating in some cases. I also suggested this a couple of months ago and LoonyRules, the former anti-cheat developer replied that he wanted to implement something like this but that he simply just didn't have time for it. But still, I'd like to see something like this.

If you want to see my thread about this you can click on this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/reporting-rulebreakers-when-they-left-your-game.220058/

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
It's a no from me, because people might abuse it and /report people they do not like. That's probably also the reason you can only report people in your lobby. Maybe something like reporting someone who was in your lobby the last 30 seconds can be a thing, but that probably is hard to create..

Reactions: Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
this is a suggestion that the /report command can be used to report hackers everywhere not only in the same lobby becouse then i can leave and i can't report him becouse i use labymod this is my suggestion to make cubecraft better

I dont really think that will be necessary because players can use the /report possibility for nonsense.

But on the other side it is very handy.. If this feature comes in the game it will be handy but when it's not I dont really bother

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Can someone get their copy and paste of why this can’t be added, because I know some people are always prepared to be a genius

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom