Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingGeek

May 19, 2018
easier than making an account online, just do something like /report <player> and a staff member will be alerted
(and yes, I made this account just to post this)
it would stop something like this.....
dnva1pS.png

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Has been suggested 100 times. Got abused abused and removed. Next time use search please.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
^^

As stated before, the command was heavily abused and staff had to deal with countless amounts of false reports. I don't think it will ever be added again. ;P

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Has been suggested 100 times. Got abused abused and removed. Next time use search please.
^^

As stated before, the command was heavily abused and staff had to deal with countless amounts of false reports. I don't think it will ever be added again. ;P
If it has been said already there's no point in repeating it except for making yourself look like a helper wannabe

D

Deleted member 100818

I could give you at least 50 reasons why this shouldn't be added but since you already forgot to use common sense by making this suggestion I'll skip that and just hope this'll be locked in a few hours due to obvious reasons.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Staff cannot be online all the time, so we have this handy dandy report system - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-report-system.175577/

It may not have /report, but if you do /registerreports ingame, you can make an account in a short amount of time and report the player in just as much time, if not less. The report system is the way we keep things in order. It's all very simple.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
easier than making an account online, just do something like /report <player> and a staff member will be alerted
(and yes, I made this account just to post this)
it would stop something like this.....
dnva1pS.png
Already was a thing, and it didn't work out. Maybe, they could add it in just the lobbies, but that would be weird and I don't think this would work at all. Also, salty players would /report (username) FREAKING HACKER or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom