Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkamps18

Jul 3, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi,

I was derping on the forums because i must wait at someone and then i found this
10.PNG

@iiWashington replyed to a "thread that was older than 2 weeks" and get warned false (my opinion)

Why false?
cubecraft can install a addon that auto close, move ore delete old threads so they don't have this people that reply after x weeks
and people can not be warned false

Kind Regards,
Dkamps18,

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
He was just giving you a heads up that it isn't allowed (a warning)
The devolpers are currently working on a new forums so this may or may not be added.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

We are not able to list all the rules as it would be endless. Those with common sense for example, are not listed.

Edit: You can report staff members here : https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-abuse.53/
More forum rules here : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It depends on the thread. There is a meme thread, that gets bumped every couple weeks, but they don't close it, because it still gets bumped with new memes. Necro-posting is against the rules, so the warning is fair, because he necro-posted the thread. But I am against warning people that react to a thread, while somebody else already violated the rules by necro-posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom