Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
4
1
4
16
Palestine
Hello everyone, ✉️
I am writing this suggestion to help improve our gaming experience and ensure absolute fairness for all players. Recently, I have been encountering a large number of hackers while playing SkyWars on Bedrock Edition, which heavily impacts the fun of the game. 🎮❌
My proposal is to introduce a Match Replay System. This feature has proven to be incredibly popular and successful, which is why it was officially added to Minecraft Java Edition. 🏆
🌟 Why is this feature crucial for Bedrock?
• Effortless Cheater Tracking: It will make catching and reporting cheaters much easier and more accurate. 🔍
• Save Storage & Performance: Players won't need to constantly run recording software in the background, which can cause lag. 💾
• No More Post-Match Regret: It completely eliminates that frustrating feeling of thinking, "I should have started recording!" after losing to a hacker. 🤦‍♂️
• Willing to Pay: This feature is so essential for community health that I would be completely willing to pay for it as a premium feature or add-on if necessary. 💰
I truly hope the community and the development team see the practical value in this idea. It is a vital step toward creating a cheat-free, fair, and competitive environment for everyone. ⚖️✨
Best regards. 👋
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom