Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Replays?

• Total voters

iiFxxxxxxxd

Apr 8, 2021
I think a lot of us in the community would be pretty happy if this was implemented. My idea is a replay feature for bedrock edition. The way this would work is you would open the social menu and there will be an option titled "Replays" then when you have opened it, it would then give you options. (1. Recent games 2. search by ID) When you open the recent games tab it brings you all games played within the hour, so you can click on them. Then it would give you options to pause the replay, resume, exit the replay, toggle no clip (used for montages so you can't move through blocks) and the scoreboard will show a replay ID which could be a unique number, the point of the IDs are if you share a replay with someone, you can give them the and they could watch that replay. The whole reason for this is to report hackers or record montages. Some people may respond telling me that it's impossible on bedrock edition, but i know it is possible, because the server "NetherGames" has the same replay feature.

Thanks!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
It would cost the server many, many resources to record and save every single game on the server. Yes, it would certainly be really cool and handy, but it is really unlikely that it gets implemented

Reactions: Nextly and Conea64

gooseplays20

May 26, 2021
It would cost the server many, many resources to record and save every single game on the server. Yes, it would certainly be really cool and handy, but it is really unlikely that it gets implemented
I think they should do it but they can charge 100 minecoins for bedrock players to use the feature so could get implemented

• Unsure
Reactions: Egg🥚
Jul 5, 2021
Texas 🤠
Pronouns
He/They
I think a lot of us in the community would be pretty happy if this was implemented. My idea is a replay feature for bedrock edition. The way this would work is you would open the social menu and there will be an option titled "Replays" then when you have opened it, it would then give you options. (1. Recent games 2. search by ID) When you open the recent games tab it brings you all games played within the hour, so you can click on them. Then it would give you options to pause the replay, resume, exit the replay, toggle no clip (used for montages so you can't move through blocks) and the scoreboard will show a replay ID which could be a unique number, the point of the IDs are if you share a replay with someone, you can give them the and they could watch that replay. The whole reason for this is to report hackers or record montages. Some people may respond telling me that it's impossible on bedrock edition, but i know it is possible, because the server "NetherGames" has the same replay feature.

Thanks!
Yes, and the hive also seems to be attempting to implement this as well. Not all of us are recording when a hacker decides to absolutely destroy us.

Polypodiozoa

Jul 2, 2021
Colombia
I think they could do it but behind a paywall, that way not many users would be using it at the same time.
The suggestion i think, is something that would add a world of depth to the server, and specially content creators.
I think they can add it, it´s not about the resources that it would consume, that wouldnt be that much, but more on the development effort that needed to be put into the Replay Option.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom