-Pause and Unpause
I hope should be added thank u all
;-;

Reactions: udodiI4 and Matriox

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
I have obs open 24/7 with recording hotkey set to "§" for that reason, but if this were to be added it would be really useful, however, I feel like it would be hard to add and "waste" developer time since keeping obs on fixes it completely.

I found a thread with the same topic from 2020, and this is a really good answer to why not to add it:

"Something like this on a server side would not be realistic as it would require large amounts of processing power as well as huge amounts of storage to save it on servers. Your best bet is to just wait for something similar to replay mod comes out on Bedrock." -- KitsuneToru

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I have obs open 24/7 with recording hotkey set to "§" for that reason, but if this were to be added it would be really useful, however, I feel like it would be hard to add and "waste" developer time since keeping obs on fixes it completely.

I found a thread with the same topic from 2020, and this is a really good answer to why not to add it:

"Something like this on a server side would not be realistic as it would require large amounts of processing power as well as huge amounts of storage to save it on servers. Your best bet is to just wait for something similar to replay mod comes out on Bedrock." -- KitsuneToru
You can use Xbox gamebar as well on Microsoft to record hackers. The hotkey is Windows+Alt+G to record last 30 seconds.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Xbox gamebar is a great solution as @Vrachtschip mentioned, but I do think that it's way harder for people who play on console/mobile to report people. I've heard that the Hive is creating a replay system to be able to replay games which could be really useful for players to report hackers or even for staff members to replay someone hacking. This would make the report process a lot easier and better.
This would probably take a lot of time though, but it's a nice suggestion imo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom