Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

As you can hopefully tell from the title, I am suggesting that your replace the Cubelets that everyone lost with points to a ratio of 1:20 (opinions?). This would be win-win - you don't have to ruin your update by giving everyone hundreds of Cubelets to unlock everything, and we are compensated for all the stuff which we played hours of games for.

Thanks,
Commissioned.

Reactions: BlueMoon475
D

Deleted member 346231

Yes but also no. While I like the idea, you shouldn't be punished for opening cubelets. Some people would get like 30k points lol. Though I will say yes because I had quite a lot of Cubelets and I would very much like some points.

D

Deleted member 346231

Yeah, but the people who don't get as many points didn't actually lose anything in the first place, so it's not a punishment lol.
.Yeah, but imagine opening your 1000 cubelets and if you'd waited you'd have craptons of points.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
LoonyRules wrote this message: I'd wait until the Forum Post is out explaining the Loot Update and the Cubelet conversions! It'll explain everything and explain why it all happened. You haven't lost any value in Cubelets or vanity points though they were just converted. Like I said, that'll be explained in the post when it's out!
So I guess we just have to wait..

Reactions: Dutudy

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
The cubelets weren't lost. They, along with any vanity points that a player had, were converted to the newer cubelets. Different cubelets now have different values. There will eventually be a news post that explains everything.

I, myself, had just over 100 cubelets before the update. After the update; I had like 2 Ubers, 2-3 Supers, and some normal cubelets.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
The cubelets weren't lost. They, along with any vanity points that a player had, were converted to the newer cubelets. Different cubelets now have different values. There will eventually be a news post that explains everything.

I, myself, had just over 100 cubelets before the update. After the update; I had like 2 Ubers, 2-3 Supers, and some normal cubelets.
100 items in exchange for about 10
yeah great deal no rip off at all

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
100 items in exchange for about 10
yeah great deal no rip off at all
Which it's not, if you understand how the new cubelet system works. Since there are now tiers of cubelets and you can craft higher tiered cubelets, it all adds up in the end.

If you don't like the update, then that's ok. But at least wait for the complete changelog before getting too upset over the changes.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Which it's not, if you understand how the new cubelet system works. Since there are now tiers of cubelets and you can craft higher tiered cubelets, it all adds up in the end.

If you don't like the update, then that's ok. But at least wait for the complete changelog before getting too upset over the changes.
However Rare y'all say the new items are, replacing some people's 250 cubelets with TWELVE is not fair at all.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
However Rare y'all say the new items are, replacing some people's 250 cubelets with TWELVE is not fair at all.
While opening all of my cubelets, I only got one item that I already had before. So, probability of getting a certain item depends on the rarity of the item and the tier of the cubelet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom