Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
0729254F-679E-4AE6-83D3-6A5DF346A756.jpeg

Featured content is currently 0 for all non staff members (except the ones that have been staff in the past). This stat serves no use and I would like to see it being replaced with something useful. For example, trending content. (Staff members or ppl who have featured content may keep it)
( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/trending )

There is a seperate section for that, but it would be nice to see how many threads of you have gone trending. While featured content is quite demotivating, since you’ll never achieve. It might also be replaced with something else.

Last edited:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 211743

Featured content is currently 0 for all non staff members (except the ones that have been staff in the past). This stat serves no use and I would like to see it being replaced with something useful. For example, trending threads. (Staff members or ppl who have featured content may keep it)
( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/trending )

There is a seperate section for that, but it would be nice to see how many threads of you have gone trending. While featured content is quite demotivating, since you’ll never achieve. It might also be replaced with something else.
Hmm just a prediction but I heard there’s no web developer or smth like that so Cubecraft might not be able to do this right now. It’s still a nice feature though

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm just a prediction but I heard there’s no web developer or smth like that
Yeah, they won't accept anything web-related because 'no web developer' and 'not a necessary change', but they can change the word Home to Featured in the menu and change the necropost warning 😂 (smh)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yeah, they won't accept anything web-related because 'no web developer' and 'not a necessary change', but they can change the word Home to Featured in the menu and change the necropost warning 😂 (smh)
Because those don't require a web developer. We can change minor things but we rejected stuff that would require a web developer's eye.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Reactions: Amazinq and Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom