Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

sorry for the tiny suggestion @Gainfullterror but it was messing me up and the bug reports site is broken

Hello,
I think you should rename the "Health boosts" voting section in Eggwars to "Health" because it has options like half health and normal health which aren't boosts at all.

thanks for reading,
commissioned
Does it affect you in any way?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think you should rename the "Health boosts" voting section in Eggwars to "Health" because it has options like half health and normal health which aren't boosts at all.
d4d.png

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Does it affect you in any way?
Doesn't matter if it affects him particularly in any way. It's a tiny aesthetic change which makes it a bit more true to its purpose...Even though it wouldn't really have any effect on the servers popularity or played count in any way, it's still a simple change which I agree with :p

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hm. I don't like this.
I don’t care.
I always knew this day would come...

Comrades, it's time we say goodbye. The world is coming to and end. The all-feared fliqa is rising from the abyss. With her all-judging, omnipotent opinion she absolutely destroys any opponent she comes in discussion with. The two characters, the first a capital H, followed by a smaller but no less of a variant, shows us the playful attitude one can find in a tiger playing with it's victim. WE ARE DOOMED! I'm telling you, DOOMED! Her 12 characters following the Hm. will demolish us all, as her opinion is all judging, all-encompassing, and the absolute inevitable fate of this world. We can do nothing to stop this suggestion from burning to the ground by her infallible facts of logic.

Some have tried to fight this inevitable fate, but without succes. Brave forumers have commissioned the ancient apostles, the circle of critics, to counter this day of doom. With her badass comment, consisting of just 3 words, she neglects the generations of effort critics have put into an argument to counter her. With the blink of an eye, she demolishes our last hopes. The 3 words of the apocalypse:

I don't care.

Wish your friends and families goodbye, this thread has no hope of achieving anything anymore, kneel before the infallible ignorance of the wrath of Wannabe.
I wish you all goodbyes, and may you have enjoyed this thread whilst it lasted.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I always knew this day would come...

Comrades, it's time we say goodbye. The world is coming to and end. The all-feared fliqa is rising from the abyss. With her all-judging, omnipotent opinion she absolutely destroys any opponent she comes in discussion with. The two characters, the first a capital H, followed by a smaller but no less of a variant, shows us the playful attitude one can find in a tiger playing with it's victim. WE ARE DOOMED! I'm telling you, DOOMED! Her 12 characters following the Hm. will demolish us all, as her opinion is all judging, all-encompassing, and the absolute inevitable fate of this world. We can do nothing to stop this suggestion from burning to the ground by her infallible facts of logic.

Some have tried to fight this inevitable fate, but without succes. Brave forumers have commissioned the ancient apostles, the circle of critics, to counter this day of doom. With her badass comment, consisting of just 3 words, she neglects the generations of effort critics have put into an argument to counter her. With the blink of an eye, she demolishes our last hopes. The 3 words of the apocalypse:

I don't care.

Wish your friends and families goodbye, this thread has no hope of achieving anything anymore, kneel before the infallible ignorance of the wrath of Wannabe.
I wish you all goodbyes, and may you have enjoyed this thread whilst it lasted.
Even in defeat we claim victory, comrade. There is still hope, for we still have the memes.

D

Deleted member 48685

Then name it 'Health Options'. Though I still don't get why this is such a big deal

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom