Treasure town :D
Lmao everyone's like "pvp is melee only, punch bows are for noobs, remove it"
giphy.gif
What I`m thinking :D

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
I think we should keep it how it is. It gives everyone a fair chance to get one but if we increase the price, then people may camp more just to get one. We've all been the noob with no armor but just a bow and shot off the OP person.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think we should keep it how it is. It gives everyone a fair chance to get one but if we increase the price, then people may camp more just to get one. We've all been the noob with no armor but just a bow and shot off the OP person.
I always do that BUT I don't camp

EliteGamer24

Aug 5, 2016
I think we should keep it because it makes it harder to break eggs and in hardcore it is already removed, i actually think there should be a punch 2 bow for 64 diamonds in op.

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
If you wan't to remove the "infamous" punch bow from eggwars... THEN GO PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME!!!! Punch bow is one of my favorite items in eggwars. It allows you to knock people off with a certain chance. I personally think for op they should add in a punch 2 bow. -1

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
I am sorry that this isint the right place to ask this but how on earth do you creat a new thread. sorry for asking here but i have been trying for 20 min now and i am lost

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
I am sorry that this isint the right place to ask this but how on earth do you creat a new thread. sorry for asking here but i have been trying for 20 min now and i am lost
You know how to get to a fourms topic, do the and go to the bottom and there is a "create thread" button, start a conversation with me if you're stuck :D

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
With the way bows are you can two shot someone with a power bow so thats basically removing bows altogether which has both been denied and had heavy negative feedback powers worse than punch especially when spammed punch is also worthless in standoffs, when your not near an edge or on a safebridge -1

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
Omg i give up can someone figure out how to report mr_d3s_ksa with the evidence 29 min and 15 sec into this vid
I have been trying to create a thread about it and i just gave up

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
With the way bows are you can two shot someone with a power bow so thats basically removing bows altogether which has both been denied and had heavy negative feedback powers worse than punch especially when spammed punch is also worthless in standoffs, when your not near an edge or on a safebridge -1
If you can twi shot with a power bow, that's proving my point that power bows work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳