What should be done to 'the infamous punch bow?'

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Omg i give up can someone figure out how to report mr_d3s_ksa with the evidence 29 min and 15 sec into this vid
I have been trying to create a thread about it and i just gave up
You cant report with this staff dont allow videos longer than 5 min unless you edit where the hack evidence is

Nov 12, 2016
-1 I love how interesting the punch bow makes the game. It creates a threatening element to going to center, and in many ways improves the game by decreasing play time, while still increasing enjoyably and weapons choice.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Not a good middle point, NOT A GOOD MIDDLE POINT!
This will make them camp to get a camping tool and continue camping with the camping tool they camped for to camp
upload_2016-11-15_20-11-10.png

upload_2016-11-15_20-12-47.png

Jaws

Nov 15, 2016
Pacific Ocean
In my opinion, the punch bow should not be removed because it allows players the chance to take out entire teams on their own. However, I do notice that the bow causes many campers which could be solved with an easy fix; allow ender pearls to be bought in all game modes instead of just overpowered. As for the price of an ender pearl for each game mode, I think a stack of diamonds across the board would be sufficient.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It gIves players a chance to kill teams on their own.. PLEASE. You should have to have very good skill, not luck, to take out a team on your own. I've eliminated all eggs and all players on numerous occasions, don't tell me it's not possible.

Reactions: awesomebutter234

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I would kinda leave the punch bow in OP but definitely to kill people quicker but not in normal.
In normal, bowspamming becomes REALLY annoying since you don't even have that much
protection.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

I useit tomake sure someone is hacking (e.g if someone runs across a bridge, and a punch bow hits them, it will pretty much always hit them off! - There are PLENTY of other ways to distinguish hackers.

Keep the punch bow. It's the only way you win a 1vLobby - Rushing is a much better way to take out an entire team. Take them out before they can gear by speed building and egg breaking.

Punch bow can do lots of thing, not just camping.
With punch bow, I can kill a entire team by shooting them off the island, and I know how to dodge arrows and block arrows, so I seldom get shotted off.-
Rushing is a much better way to take out an entire team. Take them out before they can gear by speed building and egg breaking.

God no, in op eggwars the punch bow is a must as the alternative is gear breaking which is a nightmare with diamond gear and even more so with backup diamond gear also if you want it remived that bad buy a shield, also its only useful for shooting people off if people are camping, then power bows become the priority - Suggestion is only for normal mode.

Nov 12, 2016

I useit tomake sure someone is hacking (e.g if someone runs across a bridge, and a punch bow hits them, it will pretty much always hit them off! - There are PLENTY of other ways to distinguish hackers.

Keep the punch bow. It's the only way you win a 1vLobby - Rushing is a much better way to take out an entire team. Take them out before they can gear by speed building and egg breaking.

Punch bow can do lots of thing, not just camping.
With punch bow, I can kill a entire team by shooting them off the island, and I know how to dodge arrows and block arrows, so I seldom get shotted off.-
Rushing is a much better way to take out an entire team. Take them out before they can gear by speed building and egg breaking.

God no, in op eggwars the punch bow is a must as the alternative is gear breaking which is a nightmare with diamond gear and even more so with backup diamond gear also if you want it remived that bad buy a shield, also its only useful for shooting people off if people are camping, then power bows become the priority - Suggestion is only for normal mode.
You forgot me in your spoiler. :( Also, I want to add, to kinda what you said, but you can buy a shield which blocks arrow damage, effects, and knockback.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
OOHHHH ok lmao then I really don't care.
I can't speak about normal mode from experience.

thisguy_1

Jan 4, 2016
Nah punch bows are super useful against attacks and makes egg wars a lot more fun and strategical.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
I know that Punch bows are amazingly OP for camping, but there is no denying it: Camping is a common, useful, and game-winning (and somewhat game-breaking) tactic. In fact, I can't lie; I like to camp until I can achieve the point where I can get my entire team punch bows, and then I weed out the remaining teams by slowly pushing at them.

On OP, camping, in my opinion, isn't a problem. Even if they have punch bows, they won't get diamonds as fast as you will at mid, and you will be able to get an e-pearl and destroy them and their egg.

On normal, it is much more annoying. Although there are no e-pearls in this game mode, there are still sky bridges that you can make/use to destroy the opposing camper.

On hardcore, camping can easily be dealt with by bow spamming them from far away until they let down their cover. Then, you can easily charge their bridge (if they have one) or make a bridge to their base.

There is a solution to every kind of camping, and while punch bows are great for camping, they are also just as good for destroying them.

Also, the punch bow allows for more interesting sneak attacks, and gives people with less gear a chance to defeat someone in much better gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
Top Bottom