Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
So, I think many People think that the 1.9 push is super annoying in´the ingame-lobbys when you try to beat the parkour.
Can you guys remove the Player collision for Donators? Like that everyone has no 1.9 push?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
So, I think many People think that the 1.9 push is super annoying in´the ingame-lobbys when you try to beat the parkour.
Can you guys remove the Player collision for Donators? Like that everyone has no 1.9 push?
Well, just for the ranked would be against the EULA.
That's basically it for me. My only comment would be to remove pushing for everyone not just the donators. Otherwise, it would mean that CCG is like a pay to win server so it should be even for stones and not just for iron+.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well, just for the ranked would be against the EULA.
I don't think so. I don't really mind the collision thing, but I don't see how disabling it for ranks would be an in-game advantage. I think Eula-wise it would be fine to let ranks /fly around in the pre game lobbys.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I do like this idea +1 just not the donater only thing
BUT it has to be enabled for ALL players in the lobby and if possible some sort of "ghost" mod which allows you to see through them

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
If he's talked about pre game lobbies then there would be no advantage given because it's not actually in game and then I don't think it would be against the Eula as long as it was turned on again during the game. Don't quote me on that though because I really don't know much about the Eula.
I like the idea because if you are talking parkour wise, once you have a certain amount of people in the pre lobby it is almost impossible to even start the parkour and then you have to reach the end. I don't think it's a need but a small change to make something better so.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It dosent really matter actually, collision dosent trigger when you run or sprint only when walking or standing still but even thats not all the time i can still stand in peoples bodies as if it was 1.8 now you may think from that i have the nopush hack, but no if you never move from the spawn point people will spawn inside or outside the players body and wont be pushed aside

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom