1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing selecting spawns or adding loot protection in assassins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iLoveYouu, Aug 25, 2016.

1. iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu Mod Staff Member Moderator

Whenever I play assassins and I kill a diamond player I can barely get any of their loot, there are a couple of reasons why I can barely get loot from when I kill someone. Whenever I kill the person there are just tons of other players who want to grab the loot, and because I'm in full diamond I usually don't have a completely empty inventory to take all the loot at once. It's not even that bad to kill one person who tries to get the loot, but there's so many occasions that players just keep selecting the nearest spawn where I killed someone and it just becomes impossible for me to get the loot as they continuously respawn there and try to run back to the shop.

There's two easy solutions to this problem, just removing the selecting of spawns so players can't continuously spawn where they want and take loot from others or focus the same player over and over again. Or adding a loot protection, which I've already suggested before. This allows you to loot the gear whilst other players can't pick it up for around 5-10 seconds, they can still kill you, they just can't pick it up for 5-10 seconds.

Also another small suggestion: Adding a counter to your friends list so you can see how many out of how many friensd you have on your friends list. For example I'm obsidian rank and I would have 60 friends on my friends list, it would show a little counter saying: 60/100 friends or something.

Lezappen, Snap and Yannick241 like this.
  2. Jordanzz

Jordanzz Member

I. Need. Something. To. Do
    Home Page:
    I think adding a loot protection would be the better option.

Lezappen and Snap like this.
  3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    I like the loot protection more then removing spawns selection. Because if you want to meet up with a friend, you easly can say "Go to that spawn.". If it's getting removed it is harder to meet up with your friends.

I like this one. If someone's asking you how many friends you got. I'm just sitting here with my finger counting the names. Wich take me always 1-2 minutes. So good idea. :)

4. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Honestly it wasn't that hard to meetup in assassins before you could select a spawn so removing selectable spawns at least for stone ranks wouldn't be that bad.

Lezappen and iLoveYouu like this.
  5. Lezappen

Lezappen Mod Staff Member Moderator

British Pasta Addict
    iLoveYouu likes this.
  6. MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam Member

I dont't think removing it just for stone ranks would be good, as it can be an ingame advantage (either getting loot as iLoveYouu said or for teaming).
    Removing spawn selecion for everyone would be ok but I'd prefer the loot protection.

iLoveYouu likes this.
  7. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I think there should be a /burn command which automatically removes dropped items from anyone you kill. I still like the loot protection however.

8. iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu Mod Staff Member Moderator

You could use /dispose.